For County-Wide General Election Results Click Here
Voter Registration Opportunities
- Orion Township Clerk’s office, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at the Township Hall, 2525 Joslyn Rd.
- Oakland County Clerk, 1200 N. Telegraph Road, Pontiac, MI
- Any Secretary of State’s office.
- Voter registration forms are available at the Township Clerk’s office and on the Secretary of State’s website (www.michigan.gov/sos). By law, voters registering by mail for their first registration in Michigan must appear in person at a polling place the first time they vote. (This restriction does not apply to voters aged 60 and older, disabled voters, or overseas voters.)
If you are unsure of your registration status – please check out the Michigan Voter Information Center.
2018 Election Dates:
August 7, 2018 Primary Election
November 6, 2018 General Election
Thanks to grant funding, all Orion Township voters will be casting their ballots on new equipment this year! The Clerk’s office will be hosting an Election Open House this May in order to allow voters the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the new voting machines – please keep an eye our website later in the spring for dates and times.
Now hiring – Election Workers!
This is a great opportunity to perform a needed service – working the polls during the 2018 elections – and earn $160 or more per election! Must be registered to vote, willing to attend training and be available for full or half day shifts. High school students 16 and up are also eligible. If interested, please complete the application, available here: http://www.michigan.gov/documents/Elec_Inspec-Appl_131809_7.pdf or contact the Clerk’s office at (248) 391-0304, ext. 4001 to have an application mailed to you.
If you were unable to find what you needed on our website, please feel free to call the Clerk’s office at (248) 391-0304, ext. 4001, with any questions or concerns regarding elections or voter registration. General information on many aspects of elections, including voter registration, polling locations, and voting equipment is also available from the Secretary of State (see paragraph below).
Michigan Voter Information Center (MVIC)
This site provides residents with information regarding their voter registration status, upcoming elections, clerk information and how to use the voting equipment chosen by their county. You can also see a map and address for voter’s polling locations. The application provides the name, address, phone number and email address of the voter’s clerk.
Representative Districts for Orion Township
- County Commissioner District 1
- State House District 46
- State Senate District 12
- U.S. House of Representatives District 8