For County-Wide General Election Results Click Here
Voter Registration Opportunities
- Orion Township Clerk’s office, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at the Township Hall, 2525 Joslyn Rd.
- Oakland County Clerk, 1200 N. Telegraph Road, Pontiac, MI
- Any Secretary of State’s office.
- Voter registration forms are available at the Township Clerk’s office and on the Secretary of State’s website (www.michigan.gov/sos). By law, voters registering by mail for their first registration in Michigan must appear in person at a polling place the first time they vote. (This restriction does not apply to voters aged 60 and older, disabled voters, or overseas voters.)
If you are unsure of your registration status – please check out the Michigan Voter Information Center.
For a Voting Precinct Boundary Map, click here.
Effective with the 2016 elections, some precinct boundaries have been adjusted and there is a new precinct and polling location. Voters affected by any changes have been sent notice of the change.
Pct. 1 – St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, 715 N. Lapeer Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 2 – Blanche Sims Elementary School, 465 E. Jackson St., Lake Orion
Pct. 3 – Pine Tree Elementary School, 590 Pine Tree Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 4 – Orion Township Public Library, 825 Joslyn Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 5 – Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 1950 S. Baldwin Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 6 – Waldon Middle School, 2509 Waldon Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 7 – Carpenter Elementary School, 2290 Flintridge, Orion
Pct. 8 – The Orion Center, 1335 Joslyn Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 9 – Scripps Middle School, 385 E. Scripps Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 10 – St. Mary’s in the hills Episcopal Church, 2512 Joslyn Ct., Lake Orion
Pct. 11 – Orion Oaks Elementary School, 1255 Joslyn Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 12 – Lake Orion United Methodist Church, 140 E. Flint St., Lake Orion
Pct. 13 – Gingellville Community Church, 3920 S. Baldwin Rd., Orion
Pct. 14 – King of Kings Lutheran Church, 1715 S. Lapeer Rd., Lake Orion
Pct. 15 - Orion Township Fire Station #2 3801 Giddings Road, Orion*
*New Precinct Location
If you were unable to find what you needed on our website, please feel free to call the Clerk’s office at (248) 391-0304, ext. 4001, with any questions or concerns regarding elections or voter registration. General information on many aspects of elections, including voter registration, polling locations, and voting equipment is also available from the Secretary of State (see paragraph below).
Michigan Voter Information Center (MVIC)
This site provides residents with information regarding their voter registration status, upcoming elections, clerk information and how to use the voting equipment chosen by their county. You can also see a map and address for voter’s polling locations. The application provides the name, address, phone number and email address of the voter’s clerk.
Representative Districts for Orion Township
- County Commissioner District 1
- State House District 46
- State Senate District 12
- U.S. House of Representatives District 8